We're finished with Kindergarten. WAAAHHHH!! lol No, I'm really excited. Eathan finished up Friday. My baby is growing up. :) We're going to take some time off and then I'm going to start up our ABeka. We would have started today, but I'm not sure if I want to school all year now. I'm kind of thinking to do the ABeka with a public school schedule so that when they talk about holidays and do holiday things it will actually be around that holiday time. It is really going to aggravate me to talk about Christmas in July. lol
3 comments:
I wish we were done with our school. We are running a little behind this year.."sigh".
We love Abeka. We don't use it for everything yet, but it is heading in that direction!
We always take the summer off. I HAVE to have that time to order stuff and plan for the next year. I just can't find the time to do that during the school year. Plus, I really need that time off!!
I do the art when it should be done for holidays and such. The only thing that mixes is the math pages decorated for christmas (Remy is there now, HA HA).
Yay! Congratulations! We always follow the public school with our Abeka lessons. I like having the summer off and so do my girls. I think that Eathan is gonna love Abeka's First Grade Curriculum. I know that Lindsay did. :0)
Post a Comment