
Monday we started back to school regularly after holiday breaks and vacation. Needless to say Eathan took a little bit to get warmed up to the idea of doing anything. It took him 45 mins just to do what normally takes him 15. We worked through what we had to do and called it a day. When we woke up Tuesday, I decided we needed to do something different to start the day. Who wouldn't love waking up to yummy blueberry pancakes?? Eathan helped count and add the blueberries and the whole day was in a much better mood. He still dawdled quite a bit when we started his seat work, but hey, he's a boy! What can I expect? lol I hope the rest of the week just keeps getting better. :)
2 comments:
Yummy!! It is hard to get back into the routine after a long break and so much holiday fun. We are settling into our second week back. The first week was a bit shaky, but this one is going very well :)!
What a great way to start the day!
Post a Comment