Yesterday my sweet baby turned 4 months old! I can't believe it. Seriously, I can't believe it!
He's such a good baby. He will play with toys and reaches for them. He is so much more alert and verbal than his brothers were at this age. I think he's just ready to get going and give his brothers a run for their money! ;) He even sucks his thumb! Something that I said I would not allow, but believe me, I've tried to prevent it and there is no preventing! His Daddy was a thumb sucker and he turned out alright! :)
I love my Punkin Doo and all of his chunky goodness!! :)
3 comments:
Oh look at that little chunky monkey! He is just precious Tisha!
He is sooooo cute! I love the thumb sucking picture!!
What a cute chubby boy! I can't believe he is 4 months old already.
Post a Comment