Monday, September 15, 2008

"I love Kindergarten"

This is what Eathan told us on the way to Busch Gardens this morning. hee hee Daddy's off today so we packed the snacks and headed out. We all had a really good time. It got REALLY hot around 1:00 so I was ready to head home. Eathan just roamed around and looked at all of the animals soaking it all in. He asks if he's in Kindergarten b/c my niece started Kindy this year. We just play along and tell him sure. We aren't really going to stick to a grade level, but if it makes him happy. LOL He asked if we were doing school today and I told him that this was part of school and this was a field trip. He then replied with "I love Kindergarten!" I have to say that we do, too. hee hee I only hope that he continues to love this learning adventure we're on. :)

4 comments:

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Awww! What a fun day :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day!

Sherri said...

It's been many years since I went to Busch Gardens. I love that place...wish we lived close enough to just pack up one morning and go to it!!!

Motherbird said...

Aw man, I have such fond memories of Busch Gardens. I think I was about 6 when I went there. I still remember the groovy 70's style t-shirt I got from there. I wore that thing all the time.
Glad you had fun and that your little guy is loving "kindergarten!"