I'm DEFINITELY nesting! It feels great b/c I know it won't be much longer until I meet the newest little man in my life. We've been chugging along with school, but I think we're going to take off on Fridays and I'm even debating stopping until Caleb gets here. We took off last Friday and we took off yesterday. It works for my moodiness right now. These darn hormones are wreaking havoc and I only have so much control over them. lol Eathan has done really well this week and he's handling his emotional Momma very well. hee hee
I've mananged to clean and organize all of my kitchen cabinets. I've went through the boys drawers and got a bag of clothes to donate and put away things that they no longer can fit into that will be handed down. I've gotten all of my baby stuff out and washed and I've gotten all of my things for my bag ready. I just haven't packed it yet. lol I'm organizing the bathroom closet next b/c it's bugging me. lol I hope I get to it before the resting comes. :)
2 comments:
Woohoo! Clean that baby out!
I love the nesting stage. I always got so much done during it! I actually go through a nesting stage before any big event, but nothing like before I have a baby!!
Post a Comment