Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our little orphan.

Here we go again with another orphan we've adopted.

This one doesn't have a name yet. We just got him yesterday afternoon. He's soooo sweet and the cutest little thing. We have to thank Tabitha for sending him our way. :)



Caleb can't stop loving on him.


He could be a show pig. lol



6 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I so want to snuggle your piggy! :)

Rhonda said...

Ohhh he is so sweet.

DFC Mommy said...

Awww... I'm glad you guys were able to take him in :-)

Heather the Mama Duk said...

What a cutie!

Sherri said...

That is the cutest little thing!!!

Chrystal said...

Looks like 'this lil' piggy' went wee wee wee all the way to his new home. I am sure he was thrilled! (but probably not near as thrilled as you were to get him, eh?) LOL