Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wow, Time flies....

Only when you're having fun, right? I can't believe that Christmas is almost here and in another blink it will be 2009. WOW!

The boys are doing well. They are growing up WAY to fast! Eathan is growing like a weed, Garrett is ornery as ever and Caleb is SPOILED ROTTEN! heehee I wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

Eathan can READ!! I can't believe it! I cried! LOL They were tears of joy, but they were still tears. My baby is growing up before my eyes and I'm eternally grateful that I'm able to watch these changes. He's beginning to pick up on the letter blends and we haven't even gotten to that yet. He's just taking off and I'm letting go of the reins! I thought I was excited when he was reading words here and there, but it's a completely different feeling when he is reading The Cat in the Hat and trying his hardest to sound out the words. I have to help him with the "big" words, but he is doing so well. I'm one PROUD MOMMA!

I've started a journey into genealogy! I think our heritage is important and I really want my boys to have that information. If you have any tips or advice let me know! :)

I hope to post again before Christmas but if I don't get to it I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!

Here are some random pics!



How funny is this? He's even watching his reflection!! LOL










4 comments:

Sherri said...

I love your pictures!!! Aren't little boys so much fun?!?

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Yay for reading!

I love doing genealogy. The best advice is start with you and work backwards. Try to find the stories. That's the best part.

Anonymous said...

Great pics and way to go Eathan! It's amazing watching them grow and learn and it's even more amazing that we can say "Hey! I helped you to learn that!".

BTW, how did you get "signature" at the bottom of each post..it's too cool!

Motherbird said...

Congrats Eathan! Great pictures of your boys!